- Loving & Warm
- Meets the needs of individuals
- Close communication with whole family
- Good for socialization in a small group atmosphere
- Accredited by National Association for Family Child Care (www.nafcc.org)
Give us a call at
or email us at:
- Will feel loved and valued
- Will have the opportunity to give, to share and receive, to learn to work and play with others
- Will learn how to express his or her feelings freely and appropriately
- Will develop reasoning, problem solving skills and independence.
“Dear Felina, Thank you very much for your love, kindness, wisdom, and patience. Your role in Mia’s life and development is extraordinary and undeniably amazing. You posses a great talent in influencing young people by showing your true compassion. When we see Mia’s eyes sparkle, we know she is a happy child thanks to you. You are an amazing person doing amazing things with our children.”
-Rita and Gregory, Calabasas
See what more past parents have to say about Happy Childhood Daycare
Our rates are reasonable and include homemade hot meals for lunch and dinner and one snack at no additional charge. We are state licensed and insured, and our highly qualified child mentors are trained and experienced in CPR and child health and safety techniques.